Key facts and figures
K.G.R. De Hunze is one of the oldest rowing clubs in the Netherlands. K.G.R. stands for "Koninklijke Groninger Roeivereniging" (Royal Groninger Rowingclub).
- Founded in 1886
- About 425 members
- Many rowing groups and crews of all levels of age and experience
- De Hunze organises several racing and touring events during each year
- Excellent social network in which members are enabled to participate
- Lots of facilities and boathouse
- Location in central Groningen with excellent public transport
De Hunze is the club of choice for expat rowers. You’re welcome! Contact us for more information via e-mail. Click here for more information on becoming a member of De Hunze.