KGR (Royal Groninger Rowing club) De Hunze is one of the oldest rowing clubs in the Netherlands.
Our key facts and figures:
- Founded in 1886
- About 400 members
- Many rowing groups and crews of all levels of age and experience
- De Hunze organises several racing and touring events during each year
- Excellent social network in which members are enabled to participate
- Lots of facilities and boathouse
- Location in central Groningen with excellent public transport
De Hunze is the club of choice for expat rowers. You’re welcome! Contact us for more information via e-mail or phone + 31 50 31 22 971.Click here for more information about membershipfee e.a.